Getsurei (Age of the Moon)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Getsurei (Age of the Moon)

This is a RPG forum that has an original story.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charleston, Gabriël

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriël
Admin
Gabriël

Charleston, Gabriël Empty
PostSubject: Charleston, Gabriël   Charleston, Gabriël Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:31 am

Gabriël Charleston

Name: Gabriel Charleston
Actual Age: Unknown but Gabriël is born in the Roman Era.
Birthday: 8th of March

Personality: He is sort of a know-it-all and is very controlling, but he has good intentions. He is extremely loyal and he knows just what to say to make you happy. He can be selfish sometimes but trys his best to put his loved ones before him. And he is just so completely dazzling.
Likes: Spending time with friends, listening to music and blood.
Dislikes: Most of the things.

Special Ability:
Gabriël is able to give people orders through his eyes. He needs to look in his targets eyes and say the command. When the target is under this amazing trance he doesn't know what he's doing. The target won't remember anything when the trance is over.

Weapon:
Gabriël walks around with a blade called Dawnbringer.

History:

Roman Arc:

Gabriël was born in the Roman Era as a Vampire. Emperor August had several wifes and of his wifes gave birth to Gabriël. Gabriël was never mentioned to the outside world because he looked different than Emperor August's daughter Julia. He had beautiful eyes and many lovers at a young age. Emperor August feared that Gabriël would be the perfect victim for an assasination if they knew that he was Emperor August his son.

Emperor August told Gabriël to leave the palace because it wasn't safe anymore. Gabriël agreed with his father and packed his stuff without hesitating. When he walked out of the door he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was his older sister Julia who he loved. Julia hugged Gabriël and gave the Emperor Moonlight blade. She said "It is the protector of the August familiy and now it's yours''. Gabriel took the Emperor Moonlight blade and left the palace without looking behind.

Gabriël wandered through the world and took lessons from famous roman teachers. When he reached the age of nineteen he returned to Rome to look up his father. He walked inside the palace and asked "Where is Julia ?". The palacemaid answered "She got married to Tiberius because Tiberius will be new Emperor when Emperor August dies". Gabriël got confused and asked "Where is she now ?!". The palacemaid cried and replied "She is in the court right now because is being banished by Emperor August for vice".

Gabriël rushed out of the palace and ran towards the court as fast as he could. He got near the gate but noticed that there were two guards standing outside. He walked towards the gate but the guard slammed Gabriël on the ground and said "No one is allowed to enter the court". Gabriël stood up and said "Not even Emperor August his own son ?!". The guards laughed and said "Emperor August doesn't have a son" as Gabriël replied "Why would I have the Emperor Moonlight blade if I wasn't his son ?". The guards dragged Gabriël and inside of the court and yelled "This boy here is thief because he stole Emperor Moonlight blade !". Gabriel looked his father right in the eyes and yelled "What are you doing dad ?!". The entire court was shocked ! Did that boy just call Emperor August dad ? Emperor August stood up out of his char and said "I don't know that boy but he will be banished with that blade and Julia".

Gabriël was thrown into jail for theft and would be banished the next day. He heard a girl crying in the prison next him. He recognized that sound because it was, it was .. Julia.
"What is going on here Julia ?!" Gabriël asked with a trembling voice. Julia replied "Dad has changed alot since you've left. He loves Tiberius so much that he wanted me to marry him. Tiberius said that I cheated on him so that's why Dad is banishing me, I didn't do anything !". Julia cried and Gabriël was feeling bad because he couldn't help Julia. "Dont worry Julia, I believe you and I will get us out of here".

The next day Gabriël and Julia got tied up with a rope and they were sent towards the forest on horses. Julia fell off her horse in the woods and Gabriël dropped himself to help Julia. "Julia, where are you ?" Gabriël asked but no one replied. He unleashed himself from the ropes and looked around. He found Julia laying on the ground with a wound on her head and a bloody rock. Gabriël sat next to Julia, "Julia ? .. Julia ? .. JULIAAAAAAAAAA !". Julia was dead. Gabriël could only think about one thing at that moment, revenge. He buried his own sister with his own hands. He stood up and took the Emperor Moonlight blade. "I'm going to have my revenge"

He reached Rome with teared up clothes stained with his sisters blood. He entered the palace and stood behind Emperor August. "You .. You bastard .. How could you ? Your own daughter .. My clothes are stained by my sisters blood .." Emperor August turned around and said "She couldn't take over Rome when I died, she was useless". Gabriël took the Emperor Moonlight blade and ran towards Emperor August as he screamed in anger and pain. He felt something, something awful. He looked beneath him and saw the point of blade sticking right through his stomach. Emperor August frowned and said "Thank you, Tiberius" as he walked away.

Did he just got killed by his own father and some random guy that will be the next Emperor ? His vision faded away and the pain got worse. "I'm sorry Julia .. ". He heard someone walking next to him and sitting beside him "You're not dead yet Gabriël". It was the palacemaid that raised Gabriël. The palacemaid took a wet towel and cleaned up Gabriël's wounds. "Why am I not death ?" he asked. The palacemaid smiled and responded "You were cut by a blade seven years ago and your injury healed within no time. Do you know why ? Because you're not like us.". Gabriël felt something inside of him crying for blood. The palacemaid smiled and said "You're a vampire Gabriël and you won't survive this blow without blood so take mine". Gabriël refused to take the palacemaid her blood but she insisted. It felt amazing and Gabriël enjoyed it as he sucked the blood out of the palacemaid her neck.

Gabriël stood up stronger than ever and renamed the blade to Dawnbringer. He took Dawnbringer and walked towards the Emperor's chambers. He killed every guard that tried to stop him and sucked their blood. They didn't understand how Gabriël revived. Gabriël grabbed a guard and crushed his head against a wall. He licked the blood off the wall and made a terrifying laughing sound. No one was able to stop Gabriël. A guard appeared behind Gabriël and tried to stab him in the back but Gabriël turned around and grabbed the sword "You're a fool". Gabriël kicked the guard away and approached him slowly as the guard cried out "Please don't kill me, I have a wife and kids" but Gabriël didn't hear it and grabbed the guard his right arm and pulled it out of place. He didn't realized that he was slaying down the entire palace. Gabriël grabbed the guard his head with his left hand and slowly poked out of the eyes of the guard with his right index finger. All the other guards ran towards Gabriël to stop him but they were too late. Gabriël appeared behind another guard and broke his neck as he the dead corpse against another guard. The guards ran away and feared their lifes.

Gabriël walked in the Emperor's Chambers and looked around. He saw Emperor August reading a book behind his desk. Gabriël ran towards Emperor August and said "You're going to pay for everything". He smashed August against the wall and punched him several times in his face. He hitted Emperor August with the blunt side of Dawnbringer and crushed his jaws/ "What are you Gabriël ?!" August asked terrified as Gabriël responded "I'm your son dad and you banished me and killed your own daughter, sick bastard !" Gabriël lost control and grabbed Emperor August his head while he cutted down his throat with Dawnbringer. The white curtains were stained by Emperor August his blood. Everyone heard a screaming sound out of the Emperor his chamber. Gabriël leeched August to death. He stood up and left the chamber. No one stopped him on the way out because they all feared Gabriël. They told the Roman Empire that Emperor August passed away because of an illness.

Gabriël didn't age anymore since that day and wandered through to world in order to understand his abilities.

Biography:
~

Charleston, Gabriël Anime-guy
Back to top Go down

Charleston, Gabriël
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Getsurei (Age of the Moon) :: Registrations :: Character Creation :: Character Applications - Approved-
Jump to: